- Tigo announces TS4 platform availability on PVsyst modeling software - NOV 1st 2016
- Tigo’s Selective Deployment modeled on Aurora’s software OCT 25 2016
- Smart Module Technology From SMA and Tigo Can Now Be Planned With Sunny Design - OCT 17 2016
- Tigo announces Kevin Kilkelly as Vice President of Sales for the Americas - AUGUST 24th 2016
- Tigo reshapes the solar industry by shipping the first 1500V Flex MLPE - JULY 7th 2016
- Tigo® announces Ronen Benzion to assume the position of President and Chief Operations Officer - JULY 5, 2016
- Tigo® CCA joins Tigo’s Smart Module IOT - MAY 24 2016
- Tigo® achieves TUV certification for TS4-R APRIL 19th 2016
- Tigo® achieves UL recognition for TS4-R MARCH 23 2016
- Sunage integrates Tigo Platform FEBRUARY 17th 2016
- Sunerg Solar Integrates Tigo Smart Platform FEB 08 2016
- Tigo® announces launch of the TS4-R – offering the most cost effective MLPE to any Retrofit Solar Installation on the market FEBRUARY 2nd, 2016
- IBC Solar expands product portfolio with module technology from Tigo - DECEMBER 9th 2015
- CSUN sub company SST's Smart DC modules to integrate Tigo's TS4 modular Platform - DECEMBER 3rd, 2015
- Talesun Solar has announced today the availability of the integrated Tigo’s modular TS4 platform to its PV Modules portfolio - NOVEMBER 10th, 2015
- Tigo announces Stanley Stern to join the Board of Directors - NOVEMBER 5th, 2015
- Suntech and Tigo Introduce Creative Energy Optimization to the Solar Market - NOVEMBER 4th, 2015
- Tigo announces Michael Splinter to join the Board of Directors - NOVEMBER 3rd, 2015
- Ingeteam inverter line compliant with Tigo - OCTOBER 8th 2015
- Tigo Forms Strategic Partnership with Leading Korean Electronics Manufacturer Hansol Technics
- Tigo Announces Strategic Partnership with PV Module Manufacturer Sunpreme to Feature Tigo’s TS4 Platform
- Tigo Announces Revolutionary Predictive IV Technology Enabling Maximum Energy Harvest with No Communication
- Tigo’s Selective Deployment Offers String Optimization for as low as $0.02/watt
- Tigo Announces Game-Changing Modularity Feature of its TS4 Platform
- Tigo Announces Distribution Partnership with Mexico’s Exel Solar to Feature Tigo’s TS4 MLPE Platform Exclusively
- Tigo Powers Largest Solar-Battery, Off-Grid Home in the World!
- Tigo Energy Introduces Cloud Connect
- Tigo Energy Launches TS4 Platform
- Samil Power Joins Tigo's Industry Leading Smart Module Platform
- Tigo Announces New Solution for Modeling the Energy Benefits of SMART Module Platform
- Tigo Energy and Solar Juice Announce Strategic Distribution Partnership
- Tigo Energy Supports Team Techstyle Haus in the 2014 European Solar Decathlon
- Tigo Energy Crosses Milestone with Over 2000 Inverters from 80 Companies Working with Tigo Energy's Technology
- Sunnova Installers Receive 3.4% Boost in Energy Yield by using Tigo Energy Technology
- Tigo Energy and Folsom Labs Announce DNV GL Approval of Smart Module Modeling Software
- Tigo Energy Supports Team Santa Clara and Stanford in the 2013 U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon
- Silfab Ontario Inc. Announces First Smart Module Made In America
- KACO new energy Validates Tigo Energy's Smart Module Feature Enabling 30% Longer Strings
- Tigo Energy introduces new technology to increase string length by 30%--lowering BOS costs, and increasing the speed of installation
- Biltmore Estate Expands Solar Field with Smart Modules from Upsolar
- The Solar Smart Module and Optimizer Leader Tigo Energy® Completes Financing Round, Elects Zvi Alon as Chairman
- Upsolar’s Smart Modules Selected by Pristine Sun for 10 MW Deal
- Amphenol and Tigo Optimize PV Junction Box Technology
- KACO new energy is shipping the blueplanet M series of inverters with Tigo Energy’s Management Unit integrated.
- Upsolar’s Tigo-Integrated Smart Modules Now Available for UK Solar Market
- Alsoenergy To Provide Module-Level Premium Solar Monitoring With Tigo Energy
- Tigo Energy Selected By Alwayson As A Goinggreen Silicon Valley Global 200 Winner
- Tigo Energy Achieves World's First TÜV Certification for Smart Module Technology
- Solar Solution: Vermont solar test bed for smart modules
- Leading Independent Engineering Firm Validates Bankability for Tigo Energy Technology
- Talmage Solar Engineering, Inc. Unveils Largest Smart Array in North America
- Upsolar Unveils 2.2 MW Smart Array in Vermont
- Trina Solar launches Trinasmart solution in North America
- Tigo Energy Wins Additional US DOE Award For A Total Of $3,500,000
- Leading Solar Module OEMs To Display Next-generation Tigo Energy Technology During PV Expo Japan
- Tigo Energy® Raises Additional Capital Resources To Accelerate The Growth Of Their Solar SmartModules
- Eclipsall And Tigo Energy® Announce Supply Agreement
- Tigo Energy® Partners With Leading PV Module Manufacturers To Deliver Solar Smart Modules
- Tigo Energy® Named Intersolar Award 2011 Finalist In Photovoltatics
- Tigo Energy® Expands Executive Team With The Addition Of A Chief Financial Officer
- SunPower takes different track with smart modules: special interest group to set standards
- Tigo Energy® And Suntech Collaborate To Develop Smart Panel Technology For Photovoltaic Solar Installations
- Tigo Energy® Teams With SCHOTT Solar To Bring Electronic Intelligence To Photovoltaic Projects
- Tigo Energy Accelerates International Expansion
- Rec Solar Offers Tigo Energy® Maximizer Solution For Commercial And Residential Solar Installations
- Tigo Energy Closes $10 Million In New Financing To Fuel Global Sales Growth
- Tigo Energy Achieves Compliance and Certification Landmark
- Tigo Energy Achieves Compliance and Certification Landmark
- Tigo Energy Named a Global Cleantech 100 Clean Technology Company
- Intersolar News: Tigo Energy Inc. Announces Key Distribution Partner for the TIGO EnergyTM Maximizer System
- Tigo Energy Reaches Key Milestones and Raises $10 Million "B" Round Financing
- Tigo Energy: Presenting Company At Alternative Energy Innovations Is Named A 2009 FiReStarter
- Tigo Energy Adds Three Prominent Renewable Energy Industry Veterans to Board of Advisors
Talesun Solar has announced today the availability of the integrated Tigo’s modular TS4 platform to its PV Modules portfolio - NOVEMBER 10th, 2015
Changshu, China, November 10th, 2015 - Press Release:
Zhongli Talesun Solar has announced today the availability of the integrated Tigo’s modular TS4 platform to its PV Modules portfolio.
The TS4 enhances PV modules performance through state of the art optimization technology utilizing the patent pending PIV-Predictive IV, TS4 is the only platform offering Selective Deployment abilities resulting in the lowest cost optimization in the market and the availability of real-time monitoring, while ensuring a reduction in the overall maintenance costs. Zhongli Talesun provides this product offering alongside a variety of its modules, to target the domestic as well as the international market.
“Intelligent PV module is a market trend. We are very pleased to add the TS4 Platform, which provides consumers a more intelligent and safer way to use clean energy”, stated Paul Ni, Chief Technology Officer of Zhongli Talesun Solar.
“Intelligent PV module is a market trend. We are very pleased to add the TS4 Platform, which provides consumers a more intelligent and safer way to use clean energy”, stated Paul Ni, Chief Technology Officer of Zhongli Talesun Solar.”
“Tigo is distinguished in the industry as being sole company to offer a modular platform where customers can cater their PV Module behavior according to their needs by simply replacing the covers,” says Zvi Alon, Tigo CEO. “By combining our leading technologies with Zhongli Talesun, we will be able to provide the solar market with the finest solar energy generation products and management systems.”
Compared to a traditional JBox, the Tigo TS4, will significantly upgrade Zhongli Talesun’s PV modules to a more premium product with greater connectivity, efficiency, and output. The smart module with the Tigo TS4 is fully integrated and compatible with all leading inverters, monitoring equipment, and mounting solutions, offering increased safety, flexible system design, reduced O&M costs, and real-time monitoring.
Talesun’s and Tigo’s superior cooperation is confirming the increase market demand for Smart PV Modules. This association offers an excellent opportunity for Talesun and Tigo to deliver superior solution to the customer in which all parties benefit, as they improve the solar technology and adapt to the demand for smarter, more convenient and higher quality products.
About Zhongli Talesun:
Zhongli Talesun solar Co., Ltd. is a global leader in photovoltaic modules, solutions and services. Founded in 2010 as a PV system integrator, Zhongli Talesun today drives smart energy together with installers, distributors, utilities and developers worldwide. The company's industry-shaping position is based on innovation excellence, superior product quality, vertically integrated capabilities and environmental stewardship.
Zhongli Talesun was established in 2010, and has built state of the art, fully automated production line; all equipment comes from Italy, Germany and Japan enabling to be world’s leading large-scale scientific & PV manufacturing company. Zhongli Talesun is the only Chinese company who had received the VDE Quality-tested certificate in PV industry, which guarantees Zhongli Talesun’s excellent product quality. Zhongli Talesun takes the lead in extending PV industry value chain: till end of 2014, Zhongli Talesun has cumulatively invested and developed more than 2 GW PV power plants.
Zhongli Talesun solar Co., Ltd is part of Zhongli Sci-Tech Group that has been awarded “China Top 500 Private Enterprises,” “China Top 10 Independent Innovation Enterprises” and “National AAA Enterprise of Quality, Service and Credit.” Zhongli Sci-Tech Group has 6 national high-tech companies, including solar PV industrial chain series.
For more information about Zhongli Talesun, please visit: www.talesun.com
Tigo is a Silicon Valley company founded in 2007 by a team of experienced technologists. Combining a unique systems-level approach with expertise in semi-conductors, power electronics, and solar energy the Tigo team developed the first generation Smart Module Optimizer technology for the solar industry. Tigo's vision is to leverage power electronics and communications technology to drive the cost of solar electricity down. By partnering with module and inverter manufacturers in the industry, Tigo is able to focus on its key innovation and leverage the broader ecosystem. Tigo has operations in the USA, across Europe, Japan, China, Australia and the Middle East.
For more information about Tigo, please visit: www.tigoenergy.com/
To download this Press Release: