- Tigo announces TS4 platform availability on PVsyst modeling software - November 1, 2016
- Tigo’s Selective Deployment modeled on Aurora’s software - October 25, 2016
- Smart Module Technology From SMA and Tigo Can Now Be Planned With Sunny Design - October 17, 2016
- Tigo announces Kevin Kilkelly as Vice President of Sales for the Americas - August 24, 2016
- Tigo reshapes the solar industry by shipping the first 1500V Flex MLPE - July 7, 2016
- Tigo® announces Ronen Benzion to assume the position of President and Chief Operations Officer - July 5, 2016
- Tigo® CCA joins Tigo’s Smart Module IOT - May 24, 2016
- Tigo® achieves TUV certification for TS4-R - April 19, 2016
- Tigo® achieves UL recognition for TS4-R - March 23, 2016
- Sunage integrates Tigo Platform - February 17, 2016
- Sunerg Solar Integrates Tigo Smart Platform - February 8, 2016
- Tigo® announces launch of the TS4-R – offering the most cost effective MLPE to any Retrofit Solar Installation on the market - February 2, 2016
- IBC Solar expands product portfolio with module technology from Tigo - December 9, 2015
- CSUN sub company SST's Smart DC modules to integrate Tigo's TS4 modular Platform - December 3, 2015
- Talesun Solar has announced today the availability of the integrated Tigo’s modular TS4 platform to its PV Modules portfolio - November 10, 2015
- Tigo announces Stanley Stern to join the Board of Directors - November 5, 2015
- Suntech and Tigo Introduce Creative Energy Optimization to the Solar Market - November 4, 2015
- Tigo announces Michael Splinter to join the Board of Directors - November 3, 2015
- Ingeteam inverter line compliant with Tigo - October 8, 2015
- Tigo Forms Strategic Partnership with Leading Korean Electronics Manufacturer Hansol Technics
- Tigo Announces Strategic Partnership with PV Module Manufacturer Sunpreme to Feature Tigo’s TS4 Platform
- Tigo Announces Revolutionary Predictive IV Technology Enabling Maximum Energy Harvest with No Communication
- Tigo’s Selective Deployment Offers String Optimization for as low as $0.02/watt
- Tigo Announces Game-Changing Modularity Feature of its TS4 Platform
- Tigo Announces Distribution Partnership with Mexico’s Exel Solar to Feature Tigo’s TS4 MLPE Platform Exclusively
- Tigo Powers Largest Solar-Battery, Off-Grid Home in the World!
- Tigo Energy Introduces Cloud Connect
- Tigo Energy Launches TS4 Platform
- Samil Power Joins Tigo's Industry Leading Smart Module Platform
- Tigo Announces New Solution for Modeling the Energy Benefits of SMART Module Platform
- Tigo Energy and Solar Juice Announce Strategic Distribution Partnership
- Tigo Energy Supports Team Techstyle Haus in the 2014 European Solar Decathlon
- Tigo Energy Crosses Milestone with Over 2000 Inverters from 80 Companies Working with Tigo Energy's Technology
- Sunnova Installers Receive 3.4% Boost in Energy Yield by using Tigo Energy Technology
- Tigo Energy and Folsom Labs Announce DNV GL Approval of Smart Module Modeling Software
- Tigo Energy Supports Team Santa Clara and Stanford in the 2013 U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon
- Silfab Ontario Inc. Announces First Smart Module Made In America - 2013
- KACO new energy Validates Tigo Energy's Smart Module Feature Enabling 30% Longer Strings
- Tigo Energy introduces new technology to increase string length by 30%--lowering BOS costs, and increasing the speed of installation
- Biltmore Estate Expands Solar Field with Smart Modules from Upsolar
- The Solar Smart Module and Optimizer Leader Tigo Energy® Completes Financing Round, Elects Zvi Alon as Chairman
- Upsolar’s Smart Modules Selected by Pristine Sun for 10 MW Deal
- Amphenol and Tigo Optimize PV Junction Box Technology
- KACO new energy is shipping the blueplanet M series of inverters with Tigo Energy’s Management Unit integrated.
- Upsolar’s Tigo-Integrated Smart Modules Now Available for UK Solar Market
- Alsoenergy To Provide Module-Level Premium Solar Monitoring With Tigo Energy
- Tigo Energy Selected By Alwayson As A Goinggreen Silicon Valley Global 200 Winner
- Tigo Energy Achieves World's First TÜV Certification for Smart Module Technology
- Solar Solution: Vermont solar test bed for smart modules
- Leading Independent Engineering Firm Validates Bankability for Tigo Energy Technology
- Talmage Solar Engineering, Inc. Unveils Largest Smart Array in North America
- Upsolar Unveils 2.2 MW Smart Array in Vermont
- Trina Solar launches Trinasmart solution in North America
- Tigo Energy Wins Additional US DOE Award For A Total Of $3,500,000
- Leading Solar Module OEMs To Display Next-generation Tigo Energy Technology During PV Expo Japan
- Tigo Energy® Raises Additional Capital Resources To Accelerate The Growth Of Their Solar SmartModules
- Eclipsall And Tigo Energy® Announce Supply Agreement
- Tigo Energy® Partners With Leading PV Module Manufacturers To Deliver Solar Smart Modules
- Tigo Energy® Named Intersolar Award 2011 Finalist In Photovoltatics
- Tigo Energy® Expands Executive Team With The Addition Of A Chief Financial Officer
- SunPower takes different track with smart modules: special interest group to set standards
- Tigo Energy® And Suntech Collaborate To Develop Smart Panel Technology For Photovoltaic Solar Installations
- Tigo Energy® Teams With SCHOTT Solar To Bring Electronic Intelligence To Photovoltaic Projects
- Tigo Energy Accelerates International Expansion
- Rec Solar Offers Tigo Energy® Maximizer Solution For Commercial And Residential Solar Installations
- Tigo Energy Closes $10 Million In New Financing To Fuel Global Sales Growth
- Tigo Energy Achieves Compliance and Certification Landmark
- Tigo Energy Achieves Compliance and Certification Landmark
- Tigo Energy Named a Global Cleantech 100 Clean Technology Company
- Intersolar News: Tigo Energy Inc. Announces Key Distribution Partner for the TIGO EnergyTM Maximizer System
- Tigo Energy Reaches Key Milestones and Raises $10 Million "B" Round Financing
- Tigo Energy: Presenting Company At Alternative Energy Innovations Is Named A 2009 FiReStarter
- Tigo Energy Adds Three Prominent Renewable Energy Industry Veterans to Board of Advisors
Talmage Solar Engineering, Inc. Unveils Largest Smart Array in North America
SHARON, Vt., Jul 31, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Talmage Solar Engineering, Inc. ( http://solarmarket.com/ ) a leading installer of solar PV modules, today announced the completion of its largest project in the United States to date: a 2.2 MW solar power plant in Sharon, VT.
The system incorporates 9,562 Upsolar UP-M230 polycrystalline modules ( http://www.upsolar.com/ ) equipped with Tigo Energy Maximizers. The Sharon project is backed by the Upsolar's Reinforced Warranty. Featuring trigger points at years 3, 7, 12, 16, 20 and 25, the company's Reinforced Warranty ensures its modules will maintain high levels of performance over the long term.
Tigo Energy Maximizers ( http://www.tigoenergy.com/ ) are used to monitor each panel and deliver the most power available under any condition. Panel level optimization allowed modules to be placed on varying tilts and orientations eliminating the expense of grading the site. The Maximizers are expected to increase performance of the array by 4% within the first year while driving the cost of operation down.
Inverters were provided by Massachusetts based manufacturer, Solectria Renewables ( http://www.solren.com/ ). "We have the highest level of confidence in Solectria products, they are a shining example of the potential of American manufacturing capability. Inverter reliability is the most critical component to a solar system," says Kale Inoue, Chief Financial Officer for Talmage. "We are literally betting our success on the performance and reliability of our equipment manufacturers."
The project, known as SunGen Sharon 1, is part of the Vermont Feed-In Tariff that is managed by Vermont SPEED ( http://vermontspeed.com/ ). The contract of 25 years purchases power at a fixed rate of $.30/kwh. Power produced at this site will be fed into the Central Vermont Public Service grid which recently merged with Green Mountain Power ( http://www.greenmountainpower.com/ ).
Over the life of the project the system is expected to produce approximately 57,500,000 kwh. The array will produce enough power to supply approximately 440 of the 553 homes in the Town of Sharon. Vermonters already have one of the lowest carbon footprints of any state in the US with a score of 10.46 metric tons per capita. Each Vermonter has a footprint of 2.61 tons of carbon per year that can be attributed to electricity consumption. With the commissioning of this solar array the Town of Sharon will have an average carbon footprint of approximately 8.37 tons per capita or 42% of the national average of 19.84 tons per capita.
Representatives from Talmage Solar Engineering, Upsolar, and Solectria Renewables will be on hand for a project commissioning ceremony on August 11th, 2012 to be held at 301 Commerce Park Drive, Sharon, VT.
About Talmage Solar Engineering, Inc.
Founded in 1975 Talmage Solar Engineering, Inc. has been a leader in PV system Engineering, Procurement and Construction for over 3 decades. TSE's engineering and construction practices focus on long term value and lower cost per kilowatt hour. Operating out of Kennebunkport, Maine, Talmage Solar Engineering, Inc. has complete over 2000 installations and is positioned to continue deliver turnkey power systems to New England at the most competitive price. Talmage has been a key partner in several module and inverter manufacturer's integration and market penetration.
Upsolar is a leading international solar module developer and producer, offering the solar industry's best quality/price ratio in the global PV market. With vertically integrated, diversified manufacturing platforms, as well as an R&D-supported quality control management system, Upsolar produces high quality, reliable solar modules backed by a world-class warranty, at competitive prices. Headquartered in Shanghai, Upsolar has offices throughout Asia, Europe and North America to support an international customer-base, providing on-site technical support, customer service and product development teams. For more information, visit www.upsolar.com .
About Tigo Energy
Tigo Energy designs the #1 PV solar optimizer utilizing patented impedance matching technology to allow more modules on any roof, uneven string lengths and different orientations. Installers and system owners achieve the highest ROI by increasing energy production and maximum system up-time for new systems and retrofits. Headquartered in the Silicon Valley, Tigo Energy is an innovative force partnering with module, inverter and combiner box manufacturers to embed these features and monitor arcing, fire and safety hazards. Tigo Energy delivers the most effective string monitoring, theft prevention and fleet management.
About Solectria Renewables, LLC
Solectria Renewables, LLC is the leading U.S. based grid-tied photovoltaic inverter manufacturer for residential, commercial and utility-scale solar installations. Our versatile line of high efficiency products provide power solutions ranging from 1 kW residential systems to multi-megawatt solar farms. Solectria Renewables' products are backed by more than 20 years of experience in the power electronic and inverter industries and supported by world class warranties. All of our commercial and utility-scale PV inverters are manufactured in the USA, ARRA compliant, Ontario FIT Content Compliant, and listed to UL 1741/IEEE 1547.
SOURCE: Talmage Solar Engineering, Inc.