- Tigo announces TS4 platform availability on PVsyst modeling software - November 1, 2016
- Tigo’s Selective Deployment modeled on Aurora’s software - October 25, 2016
- Smart Module Technology From SMA and Tigo Can Now Be Planned With Sunny Design - October 17, 2016
- Tigo announces Kevin Kilkelly as Vice President of Sales for the Americas - August 24, 2016
- Tigo reshapes the solar industry by shipping the first 1500V Flex MLPE - July 7, 2016
- Tigo® announces Ronen Benzion to assume the position of President and Chief Operations Officer - July 5, 2016
- Tigo® CCA joins Tigo’s Smart Module IOT - May 24, 2016
- Tigo® achieves TUV certification for TS4-R - April 19, 2016
- Tigo® achieves UL recognition for TS4-R - March 23, 2016
- Sunage integrates Tigo Platform - February 17, 2016
- Sunerg Solar Integrates Tigo Smart Platform - February 8, 2016
- Tigo® announces launch of the TS4-R – offering the most cost effective MLPE to any Retrofit Solar Installation on the market - February 2, 2016
- IBC Solar expands product portfolio with module technology from Tigo - December 9, 2015
- CSUN sub company SST's Smart DC modules to integrate Tigo's TS4 modular Platform - December 3, 2015
- Talesun Solar has announced today the availability of the integrated Tigo’s modular TS4 platform to its PV Modules portfolio - November 10, 2015
- Tigo announces Stanley Stern to join the Board of Directors - November 5, 2015
- Suntech and Tigo Introduce Creative Energy Optimization to the Solar Market - November 4, 2015
- Tigo announces Michael Splinter to join the Board of Directors - November 3, 2015
- Ingeteam inverter line compliant with Tigo - October 8, 2015
- Tigo Forms Strategic Partnership with Leading Korean Electronics Manufacturer Hansol Technics
- Tigo Announces Strategic Partnership with PV Module Manufacturer Sunpreme to Feature Tigo’s TS4 Platform
- Tigo Announces Revolutionary Predictive IV Technology Enabling Maximum Energy Harvest with No Communication
- Tigo’s Selective Deployment Offers String Optimization for as low as $0.02/watt
- Tigo Announces Game-Changing Modularity Feature of its TS4 Platform
- Tigo Announces Distribution Partnership with Mexico’s Exel Solar to Feature Tigo’s TS4 MLPE Platform Exclusively
- Tigo Powers Largest Solar-Battery, Off-Grid Home in the World!
- Tigo Energy Introduces Cloud Connect
- Tigo Energy Launches TS4 Platform
- Samil Power Joins Tigo's Industry Leading Smart Module Platform
- Tigo Announces New Solution for Modeling the Energy Benefits of SMART Module Platform
- Tigo Energy and Solar Juice Announce Strategic Distribution Partnership
- Tigo Energy Supports Team Techstyle Haus in the 2014 European Solar Decathlon
- Tigo Energy Crosses Milestone with Over 2000 Inverters from 80 Companies Working with Tigo Energy's Technology
- Sunnova Installers Receive 3.4% Boost in Energy Yield by using Tigo Energy Technology
- Tigo Energy and Folsom Labs Announce DNV GL Approval of Smart Module Modeling Software
- Tigo Energy Supports Team Santa Clara and Stanford in the 2013 U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon
- Silfab Ontario Inc. Announces First Smart Module Made In America - 2013
- KACO new energy Validates Tigo Energy's Smart Module Feature Enabling 30% Longer Strings
- Tigo Energy introduces new technology to increase string length by 30%--lowering BOS costs, and increasing the speed of installation
- Biltmore Estate Expands Solar Field with Smart Modules from Upsolar
- The Solar Smart Module and Optimizer Leader Tigo Energy® Completes Financing Round, Elects Zvi Alon as Chairman
- Upsolar’s Smart Modules Selected by Pristine Sun for 10 MW Deal
- Amphenol and Tigo Optimize PV Junction Box Technology
- KACO new energy is shipping the blueplanet M series of inverters with Tigo Energy’s Management Unit integrated.
- Upsolar’s Tigo-Integrated Smart Modules Now Available for UK Solar Market
- Alsoenergy To Provide Module-Level Premium Solar Monitoring With Tigo Energy
- Tigo Energy Selected By Alwayson As A Goinggreen Silicon Valley Global 200 Winner
- Tigo Energy Achieves World's First TÜV Certification for Smart Module Technology
- Solar Solution: Vermont solar test bed for smart modules
- Leading Independent Engineering Firm Validates Bankability for Tigo Energy Technology
- Talmage Solar Engineering, Inc. Unveils Largest Smart Array in North America
- Upsolar Unveils 2.2 MW Smart Array in Vermont
- Trina Solar launches Trinasmart solution in North America
- Tigo Energy Wins Additional US DOE Award For A Total Of $3,500,000
- Leading Solar Module OEMs To Display Next-generation Tigo Energy Technology During PV Expo Japan
- Tigo Energy® Raises Additional Capital Resources To Accelerate The Growth Of Their Solar SmartModules
- Eclipsall And Tigo Energy® Announce Supply Agreement
- Tigo Energy® Partners With Leading PV Module Manufacturers To Deliver Solar Smart Modules
- Tigo Energy® Named Intersolar Award 2011 Finalist In Photovoltatics
- Tigo Energy® Expands Executive Team With The Addition Of A Chief Financial Officer
- SunPower takes different track with smart modules: special interest group to set standards
- Tigo Energy® And Suntech Collaborate To Develop Smart Panel Technology For Photovoltaic Solar Installations
- Tigo Energy® Teams With SCHOTT Solar To Bring Electronic Intelligence To Photovoltaic Projects
- Tigo Energy Accelerates International Expansion
- Rec Solar Offers Tigo Energy® Maximizer Solution For Commercial And Residential Solar Installations
- Tigo Energy Closes $10 Million In New Financing To Fuel Global Sales Growth
- Tigo Energy Achieves Compliance and Certification Landmark
- Tigo Energy Achieves Compliance and Certification Landmark
- Tigo Energy Named a Global Cleantech 100 Clean Technology Company
- Intersolar News: Tigo Energy Inc. Announces Key Distribution Partner for the TIGO EnergyTM Maximizer System
- Tigo Energy Reaches Key Milestones and Raises $10 Million "B" Round Financing
- Tigo Energy: Presenting Company At Alternative Energy Innovations Is Named A 2009 FiReStarter
- Tigo Energy Adds Three Prominent Renewable Energy Industry Veterans to Board of Advisors
Tigo Energy® Named Intersolar Award 2011 Finalist In Photovoltatics
LOS GATOS, Calif., May 25, 2011 – Tigo Energy®, the market leader in DC output maximization for photovoltaic (PV) solar installations, has been named an Intersolar AWARD finalist for the second consecutive year.
An expert panel convened by organizers of Intersolar Europe 2011 recognized Tigo Energy in the Photovoltaic (PV) category for the company's Maximizer™ Junction Box—the first fully integrated smart junction box offered by leading PV module manufacturers. Building on the Tigo Energy award-winning Maximizer system, the new product is being jointly developed by leading module manufacturers including SunPower, UpSolar, Suntech Power, Schott Solar and Jinko Solar.
The combination of Tigo Energy's Maximizer System and the reliability and cost-effectiveness of leading module manufacturers provides an ideal way for system integrators and owners to design and build and high-performance, low-cost solar plants. By embedding the electronics into the solar module, the Maximizer Junction Box eliminates a number of connectors and wires.
"Tigo Energy has quickly become an industry leader in distributed PV electronics, and we are proud to be recognized again by Intersolar Europe as a prestigious AWARD finalist," said Sam Arditi, Tigo Energy CEO. "Tigo Energy's Maximizer technology is being embraced worldwide to improve the efficiency and productivity of PV solar arrays, with demand for our products doubling each quarter."
The Intersolar AWARD is the solar industry's most international prize, and not only covers the entire technological spectrum, but also represents both the diversity and character of the individual markets it encompasses, according to Intersolar Europe.
Meanwhile, the Tigo Energy Maximizer System enables owners of PV projects of any size (residential, commercial or utility scale) to increase power production by reducing the effects of shade, dust, clouds and uneven temperature on system performance. The Maximizer solution delivers accurate data and analysis (at the module level) to keep long-term system operations at peak performance while enhancing safety of rooftop PV systems.
A smart module enabled by the Tigo Energy Maximizer Junction Box is a superior alternative to an AC module. The Maximizer Junction Box provides the most cost-effective architecture, the smallest and lightest footprint to fit inside a standard junction box and the most reliable solution with a lifetime that matches or exceeds the module's lifetime. Additionally, the broad compatibility of the Maximizer system makes it universally deployable with any inverter, in any geography, on any system size.
Intersolar Europe 2011 is the world's largest exhibition for the solar industry. Tigo Energy will be showcasing the Maximizer Junction Box, along with the complete Maximizer System, at Intersolar Europe in booth number C2.668. Tigo Energy will also be exhibiting at Intersolar North America, July 12-14 in San Francisco, in booth number 7646.
About Tigo Energy
Based in California's Silicon Valley, Tigo Energy was founded in 2007 and focuses on applying innovative technologies to the solar PV space. Tigo Energy has offices in the United States, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, China and Israel and is commercially shipping volume systems in cooperation with most prominent worldwide solar distributors and EPCs. Additional information on Tigo Energy is available at: www.tigoenergy.com.