- Tigo announces TS4 platform availability on PVsyst modeling software - NOV 1st 2016
- Tigo’s Selective Deployment modeled on Aurora’s software Oct 25 2016
- Smart Module Technology From SMA and Tigo Can Now Be Planned With Sunny Design
- Tigo announces Kevin Kilkelly as Vice President of Sales for the Americas - AUGUST 24th 2016
- Tigo reshapes the solar industry by shipping the first 1500V Flex MLPE - JULY 7th 2016
- Tigo announces Ronen Benzion to assume the position of President and Chief Operations Officer - JULY 5, 2016
- Tigo® CCA joins Tigo’s Smart Module IOT - MAY 24 2016
- Tigo achieves TUV certification for TS4-R APRIL 19th 2016
- Tigo achieves UL recognition for TS4-R MARCH 23 2016
- Sunage integrates Tigo Platform
- Sunerg Solar Integrates Tigo Smart Platform
- Tigo® announces launch of the TS4-R – offering the most cost effective MLPE to any Retrofit Solar Installation on the market
- IBC Solar expands product portfolio with module technology from Tigo - DECEMBER 9th 2015
- CSUN sub company SST's Smart DC modules to integrate Tigo's TS4 modular Platform
- Talesun Solar has announced today the availability of the integrated Tigo’s modular TS4 platform to its PV Modules portfolio
- Tigo announces Stanley Stern to join the Board of Directors
- Suntech and Tigo Introduce Creative Energy Optimization to the Solar Market
- Tigo announces Michael Splinter to join the Board of Directors
- Ingeteam inverter line compliant with Tigo OCTOBER 2015
- Tigo Forms Strategic Partnership with Leading Korean Electronics Manufacturer Hansol Technics
- Tigo Announces Strategic Partnership with PV Module Manufacturer Sunpreme to Feature Tigo’s TS4 Platform
- Tigo Announces Revolutionary Predictive IV Technology Enabling Maximum Energy Harvest with No Communication
- Tigo’s Selective Deployment Offers String Optimization for as low as $0.02/watt
- Tigo Announces Game-Changing Modularity Feature of its TS4 Platform
- Tigo Announces Distribution Partnership with Mexico’s Exel Solar to Feature Tigo’s TS4 MLPE Platform Exclusively
- Tigo Powers Largest Solar-Battery, Off-Grid Home in the World!
- Tigo Energy Introduces Cloud Connect
- Tigo Energy Launches TS4 Platform
- Samil Power Joins Tigo's Industry Leading Smart Module Platform
- Tigo Announces New Solution for Modeling the Energy Benefits of SMART Module Platform
- Tigo Energy and Solar Juice Announce Strategic Distribution Partnership
- Tigo Energy Supports Team Techstyle Haus in the 2014 European Solar Decathlon
- Tigo Energy Crosses Milestone with Over 2000 Inverters from 80 Companies Working with Tigo Energy's Technology
- Sunnova Installers Receive 3.4% Boost in Energy Yield by using Tigo Energy Technology
- Tigo Energy and Folsom Labs Announce DNV GL Approval of Smart Module Modeling Software
- Tigo Energy Supports Team Santa Clara and Stanford in the 2013 U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon
- Silfab Ontario Inc. Announces First Smart Module Made In America
- KACO new energy Validates Tigo Energy's Smart Module Feature Enabling 30% Longer Strings
- Tigo Energy introduces new technology to increase string length by 30%--lowering BOS costs, and increasing the speed of installation
- Biltmore Estate Expands Solar Field with Smart Modules from Upsolar
- The Solar Smart Module and Optimizer Leader Tigo Energy® Completes Financing Round, Elects Zvi Alon as Chairman
- Upsolar’s Smart Modules Selected by Pristine Sun for 10 MW Deal
- Amphenol and Tigo Optimize PV Junction Box Technology
- KACO new energy is shipping the blueplanet M series of inverters with Tigo Energy’s Management Unit integrated.
- Upsolar’s Tigo-Integrated Smart Modules Now Available for UK Solar Market
- Alsoenergy To Provide Module-Level Premium Solar Monitoring With Tigo Energy
- Tigo Energy Selected By Alwayson As A Goinggreen Silicon Valley Global 200 Winner
- Tigo Energy Achieves World's First TÜV Certification for Smart Module Technology
- Solar Solution: Vermont solar test bed for smart modules
- Leading Independent Engineering Firm Validates Bankability for Tigo Energy Technology
- Talmage Solar Engineering, Inc. Unveils Largest Smart Array in North America
- Upsolar Unveils 2.2 MW Smart Array in Vermont
- Trina Solar launches Trinasmart solution in North America
- Tigo Energy Wins Additional US DOE Award For A Total Of $3,500,000
- Leading Solar Module OEMs To Display Next-generation Tigo Energy Technology During PV Expo Japan
- Tigo Energy® Raises Additional Capital Resources To Accelerate The Growth Of Their Solar SmartModules
- Eclipsall And Tigo Energy® Announce Supply Agreement
- Tigo Energy® Partners With Leading PV Module Manufacturers To Deliver Solar Smart Modules
- Tigo Energy® Named Intersolar Award 2011 Finalist In Photovoltatics
- Tigo Energy® Expands Executive Team With The Addition Of A Chief Financial Officer
- SunPower takes different track with smart modules: special interest group to set standards
- Tigo Energy® And Suntech Collaborate To Develop Smart Panel Technology For Photovoltaic Solar Installations
- Tigo Energy® Teams With SCHOTT Solar To Bring Electronic Intelligence To Photovoltaic Projects
- Tigo Energy Accelerates International Expansion
- Rec Solar Offers Tigo Energy® Maximizer Solution For Commercial And Residential Solar Installations
- Tigo Energy Closes $10 Million In New Financing To Fuel Global Sales Growth
- Tigo Energy Achieves Compliance and Certification Landmark
- Tigo Energy Achieves Compliance and Certification Landmark
- Tigo Energy Named a Global Cleantech 100 Clean Technology Company
- Intersolar News: Tigo Energy Inc. Announces Key Distribution Partner for the TIGO EnergyTM Maximizer System
- Tigo Energy Reaches Key Milestones and Raises $10 Million "B" Round Financing
- Tigo Energy: Presenting Company At Alternative Energy Innovations Is Named A 2009 FiReStarter
- Tigo Energy Adds Three Prominent Renewable Energy Industry Veterans to Board of Advisors
Tigo announces TS4 platform availability on PVsyst modeling software - NOV 1st 2016
Tigo announces TS4 patform availability on PVsyst modeling software
LOS GATOS, Calif., November 1st, 2016 – Tigo, the Flex MLPE pioneer, announced that Tigo’s TS4 platform is now available on PVsyst modeling software. Making the TS4 available on the widest distributed modeling software in the World.
System designers, installers and financiers utilizing Smart modules will be now able to accurately model and predict the energy harvest benefit that TS4 smart platform provides for any site or condition.
Tigo launched the TS4 platform and implemented game changer Selective Deployment. This modular platform is bringing the cost of optimization down, and incorporating the PV module level rapid shutdown requirements in the most cost effective way compared to any other solution currently available on the market. TS4 supports any PV modules and inverters on the market.
PVsyst is a software package for the study, sizing, simulation and data analysis of complete PV systems. Its modeling software is the pioneer and world leader with the most approved simulation algorithm in the industry. It accurately models the energy yield benefit of Tigo’s TS4 solution for solar arrays and calculates the energy output of any solar design.
“Having a tool that demonstrates the energy gains using Tigo’s technology in a truly bankable way is a major step forward for the smart module market and specifically our smart module partners,” said Zvi Alon, CEO of Tigo. “This allows installers and developers to model the ROI of solar systems and communicate these benefits to the system owners in a language that banks and financiers understand. We are very happy about the PVsyst implementation, as it will give our partners a bankable tool when proposing future Tigo optimized smart module projects”
Todays’ and future photovoltaics challenges are essential and must be addressed in the most accurate, analytical and pragmatic possible way. Nowadays, it is not easy to define a system in its entirety, including in the overall assessment (electricity production, profitability, and environmental impact), all physical constraints. Constantly evolving, physical parameters of photovoltaic components are changing and it is difficult to assess potential progresses, impacts, and production improvements without reliable, durable and sustainable tools.
PVsyst provides today, and since many years, an integrated suite of tools, robust, reliable and durable, enabling end users as well as firms and consultancy firms to carry out simulations in conditions close to the reality. PVsyst allows among others to define complex systems and determine their productions (based on weather conditions of past years), their profitability, their potential environmental impacts.
The PVSyst team is committed to software scientific improvements, features development, taking into account new technologies, new parameters and settings. They provide in-house a professional training to users, so they can get the most out of the software.
Leading the MLPE market for years led Tigo® to envision and deliver the Flex MLPE architecture, cornerstone of the PV industries effort to convert every PV module to the IoT. After years of research, development, testing and certification, Tigo® brought the revolutionary TS4 platform (the smartest modular MLPE) to market. Tigo’s first and revolutionary new concept to fully support the Flex MLPE architecture.
Tigo’s modular TS4 platform can be selectively deployed with different functionalities per module at different price points utilizing Predictive IV (PIV) technology to maximize energy harvest at minimal cost. The TS4 platform comes in integrated solution and retrofit/add-on solution.
Tigo® has operations in the USA, across Europe, Japan, China, Australia and the Middle East.