Tigo is the worldwide leader in Flex MLPE (Module Level Power Electronics) with innovative solutions that significantly enhance safety, increase energy production, and decrease operating costs of photovoltaic (PV) systems. Tigo’s TS4 platform maximizes the benefit of PV systems and provides customers with the most scalable, versatile, and reliable MLPE solution available.
Tigo was founded in Silicon Valley in 2007 to accelerate the adoption of solar energy worldwide. Tigo systems operate on 7 continents and produce gigawatt hours of reliable, clean, affordable and safe solar energy daily.
We need top-notch individuals with a passion for solving complex problems and bringing renewable energy to the masses. Members of the team enjoy rewarding salaries, excellent benefits, an uninhibited work culture, and the satisfaction of helping to reduce the world’s dependency on fossil fuels. We work hard knowing our results will impact the affordability, reliability, and safety of clean and renewable energy systems.
Reporting into the marketing department, the ideal candidate will develop the demand creation strategy for Tigo Energy, establish a consistent business process and execute the lead management in order to drive demand directly with solar installers worldwide. You’ll be the owner of project deliverables and requirements, and work with internal marketing and sales teams to move projects forward. You will collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, and other teams in the development and execution of integrated, buyer journey-driven marketing programs.
• Develop, execute, analyze, and optimize targeted, multi-channel, B2B marketing programs, activities, and tactics to create demand and accelerate buying cycles
• Evaluate program effectiveness for continuous improvement to both targeting and processing
• Monitor lead-to-book creation and influence by program theme, vertical, and persona
• Work with internal sales teams and/or partner sales development representatives to improve quality, yield and cycle time of leads
• May involve direct customer outreach and/or work with sales development organizations that do such work from inside Tigo or outsourced firms
• Provide regular reporting of progress, results, and pipeline
• Navigate complex workflows, working relationships, and regional differences to be part of a collaborative working environment
• BA/BS or equivalent professional experience
• 5-7 years progressive marketing experience with at least 2-4 years B2B demand generation
• Ability to operate in small and medium-sized businesses with minimal structure and supervision
• Experience marketing to residential and commercial contractors is desired
• Motivated self-starter who thrives in complex, fast-paced, data-driven environments
• Ability to pull and analyze data and make informed decisions for future performance
• Ability to initiate tasks and work independently, with strong attention to detail
• Experience with Pardot, Salesforce.com and Google Analytics
• Minimal travel required, up to 10%
• Cultural fit as a low-drama self-starter looking to continue to grow at Tigo is a must.
• This job will work out of the Campbell, CA office as soon as allowed by local regulations.
Please fill out the information below to apply. Tigo is an an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. Tigo does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.