Tigo is the worldwide leader in Flex MLPE (Module Level Power Electronics) with innovative solutions that significantly enhance safety, increase energy production, and decrease operating costs of photovoltaic (PV) systems. Tigo’s TS4 platform maximizes the benefit of PV systems and provides customers with the most scalable, versatile, and reliable MLPE solution available.
Tigo was founded in Silicon Valley in 2007 to accelerate the adoption of solar energy worldwide. Tigo systems operate on 7 continents and produce gigawatt hours of reliable, clean, affordable and safe solar energy daily.
We need top-notch individuals with a passion for solving complex problems and bringing renewable energy to the masses. Members of the team enjoy rewarding salaries, excellent benefits, an uninhibited work culture, and the satisfaction of helping to reduce the world’s dependency on fossil fuels. We work hard knowing our results will impact the affordability, reliability, and safety of clean and renewable energy systems.
Tigo’s Customer Service Care Team is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful, and highly motivated problem solvers who are passionate about creating a first-class customer experience while building lasting relationships with our customers. This position plays a crucial role in the overall online customer experience the company offers.
As a Customer Service Representative – Level II, you will be responsible for Key Accounts providing the highest level of customer care and sales support. You will be the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them on email, social media, and on the phone. As part of the Customer Service Care team, you will work as part of a larger support team and independently.
- Passionate, Customer Centric individual who can find solutions to any problem with a mindful approach and patient persistence.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Tigo Energy product line. This will set you up for success to support our customers and to help them navigate the conversation.
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts with sales orders and ensure accuracy and on-time delivery procedures are achieved.
- Support junior Representatives with training, procedure inquiries, feedback on service review calls and assist with tasks, projects, and process improvement ticket items.
- Respond and resolve product or service problems that customers are experiencing.
- It is a B2B environment, helping small businesses.
- Meet individual metrics for case volume, availability, and customer satisfaction.
- Work effectively across a variety of communication channels: phone, email, live-chat, social media, zoom.
- Retain customers by answering questions, finding solutions, and providing suggestions that lead to short and long-term success.
- Maintain customer records in Salesforce/Zendesk and refer potential leads to the sales department.
- Collect and analyze feedback after completing customer inquiries.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to solve customer issues as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
- Report customer complaints and escalate issues when necessary to prevent potential churn.
- Relay product flaw and failures to engineering and product development teams.
- Responsible for presenting monthly KPIs to Customer Service management and daily updates.
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of customer service experience in the tech vertical or in a closely related field.
- An additional 3 years of experience in any other customer-facing field is preferred.
- Working in the Solar industry a plus.
- Strong communication with co-workers, managers, and customers.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Successful time management skills and prioritization skills.
- Ability to accept, integrate, and apply constructive feedback in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and drive results with a high emphasis on quality.
- Ability to work as part of a team within a highly collaborative environment.
- Computer proficient, Microsoft office, Salesforce, and Zendesk or equal ticketing platform.
- Ability to proactively communicate consistently, clearly, and honestly.
- Ability to successfully adjust to changes in the work environment.