- Tigo announces TS4 platform availability on PVsyst modeling software - November 1, 2016
- Tigo’s Selective Deployment modeled on Aurora’s software - October 25, 2016
- Smart Module Technology From SMA and Tigo Can Now Be Planned With Sunny Design - October 17, 2016
- Tigo announces Kevin Kilkelly as Vice President of Sales for the Americas - August 24, 2016
- Tigo reshapes the solar industry by shipping the first 1500V Flex MLPE - July 7, 2016
- Tigo® announces Ronen Benzion to assume the position of President and Chief Operations Officer - July 5, 2016
- Tigo® CCA joins Tigo’s Smart Module IOT - May 24, 2016
- Tigo® achieves TUV certification for TS4-R - April 19, 2016
- Tigo® achieves UL recognition for TS4-R - March 23, 2016
- Sunage integrates Tigo Platform - February 17, 2016
- Sunerg Solar Integrates Tigo Smart Platform - February 8, 2016
- Tigo® announces launch of the TS4-R – offering the most cost effective MLPE to any Retrofit Solar Installation on the market - February 2, 2016
- IBC Solar expands product portfolio with module technology from Tigo - December 9, 2015
- CSUN sub company SST's Smart DC modules to integrate Tigo's TS4 modular Platform - December 3, 2015
- Talesun Solar has announced today the availability of the integrated Tigo’s modular TS4 platform to its PV Modules portfolio - November 10, 2015
- Tigo announces Stanley Stern to join the Board of Directors - November 5, 2015
- Suntech and Tigo Introduce Creative Energy Optimization to the Solar Market - November 4, 2015
- Tigo announces Michael Splinter to join the Board of Directors - November 3, 2015
- Ingeteam inverter line compliant with Tigo - October 8, 2015
- Tigo Forms Strategic Partnership with Leading Korean Electronics Manufacturer Hansol Technics
- Tigo Announces Strategic Partnership with PV Module Manufacturer Sunpreme to Feature Tigo’s TS4 Platform
- Tigo Announces Revolutionary Predictive IV Technology Enabling Maximum Energy Harvest with No Communication
- Tigo’s Selective Deployment Offers String Optimization for as low as $0.02/watt
- Tigo Announces Game-Changing Modularity Feature of its TS4 Platform
- Tigo Announces Distribution Partnership with Mexico’s Exel Solar to Feature Tigo’s TS4 MLPE Platform Exclusively
- Tigo Powers Largest Solar-Battery, Off-Grid Home in the World!
- Tigo Energy Introduces Cloud Connect
- Tigo Energy Launches TS4 Platform
- Samil Power Joins Tigo's Industry Leading Smart Module Platform
- Tigo Announces New Solution for Modeling the Energy Benefits of SMART Module Platform
- Tigo Energy and Solar Juice Announce Strategic Distribution Partnership
- Tigo Energy Supports Team Techstyle Haus in the 2014 European Solar Decathlon
- Tigo Energy Crosses Milestone with Over 2000 Inverters from 80 Companies Working with Tigo Energy's Technology
- Sunnova Installers Receive 3.4% Boost in Energy Yield by using Tigo Energy Technology
- Tigo Energy and Folsom Labs Announce DNV GL Approval of Smart Module Modeling Software
- Tigo Energy Supports Team Santa Clara and Stanford in the 2013 U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon
- Silfab Ontario Inc. Announces First Smart Module Made In America - 2013
- KACO new energy Validates Tigo Energy's Smart Module Feature Enabling 30% Longer Strings
- Tigo Energy introduces new technology to increase string length by 30%--lowering BOS costs, and increasing the speed of installation
- Biltmore Estate Expands Solar Field with Smart Modules from Upsolar
- The Solar Smart Module and Optimizer Leader Tigo Energy® Completes Financing Round, Elects Zvi Alon as Chairman
- Upsolar’s Smart Modules Selected by Pristine Sun for 10 MW Deal
- Amphenol and Tigo Optimize PV Junction Box Technology
- KACO new energy is shipping the blueplanet M series of inverters with Tigo Energy’s Management Unit integrated.
- Upsolar’s Tigo-Integrated Smart Modules Now Available for UK Solar Market
- Alsoenergy To Provide Module-Level Premium Solar Monitoring With Tigo Energy
- Tigo Energy Selected By Alwayson As A Goinggreen Silicon Valley Global 200 Winner
- Tigo Energy Achieves World's First TÜV Certification for Smart Module Technology
- Solar Solution: Vermont solar test bed for smart modules
- Leading Independent Engineering Firm Validates Bankability for Tigo Energy Technology
- Talmage Solar Engineering, Inc. Unveils Largest Smart Array in North America
- Upsolar Unveils 2.2 MW Smart Array in Vermont
- Trina Solar launches Trinasmart solution in North America
- Tigo Energy Wins Additional US DOE Award For A Total Of $3,500,000
- Leading Solar Module OEMs To Display Next-generation Tigo Energy Technology During PV Expo Japan
- Tigo Energy® Raises Additional Capital Resources To Accelerate The Growth Of Their Solar SmartModules
- Eclipsall And Tigo Energy® Announce Supply Agreement
- Tigo Energy® Partners With Leading PV Module Manufacturers To Deliver Solar Smart Modules
- Tigo Energy® Named Intersolar Award 2011 Finalist In Photovoltatics
- Tigo Energy® Expands Executive Team With The Addition Of A Chief Financial Officer
- SunPower takes different track with smart modules: special interest group to set standards
- Tigo Energy® And Suntech Collaborate To Develop Smart Panel Technology For Photovoltaic Solar Installations
- Tigo Energy® Teams With SCHOTT Solar To Bring Electronic Intelligence To Photovoltaic Projects
- Tigo Energy Accelerates International Expansion
- Rec Solar Offers Tigo Energy® Maximizer Solution For Commercial And Residential Solar Installations
- Tigo Energy Closes $10 Million In New Financing To Fuel Global Sales Growth
- Tigo Energy Achieves Compliance and Certification Landmark
- Tigo Energy Achieves Compliance and Certification Landmark
- Tigo Energy Named a Global Cleantech 100 Clean Technology Company
- Intersolar News: Tigo Energy Inc. Announces Key Distribution Partner for the TIGO EnergyTM Maximizer System
- Tigo Energy Reaches Key Milestones and Raises $10 Million "B" Round Financing
- Tigo Energy: Presenting Company At Alternative Energy Innovations Is Named A 2009 FiReStarter
- Tigo Energy Adds Three Prominent Renewable Energy Industry Veterans to Board of Advisors
Tigo Energy Accelerates International Expansion
Announces Hiring Bernd Neuner to lead Tigo Energy, GmbH; JET Alignment Enabling Volume Sales in Japan
Los Gatos, CA — March 3, 2010 — Tigo Energy, (www.tigoenergy.com), the solar company whose unique technology brings new levels of power output efficiency, management and control to photovoltaic solar installations, announced today the expansion of international sales efforts for the Tigo Energy Maximizer System in North Asia and across Europe. These activities include: growing direct sales representation and technical support, meeting key regional conformance requirements, and establishing major regional distribution partners. The initial results of these efforts have yielded sales agreements in excess of 100MW and are aimed to better service customers interested in the next generation of PV innovation.
Tigo Energy has brought aboard industry veteran, Bernd Neuner, to manage the firm’s European expansion. Neuner, who has been named Director of Business Development for Europe, brings eleven years of international experience in the electronics industry as well as a strong background in solar energy projects.
According to Paolo Viscontini, CEO of Enerpoint, one of Europe’s leading PV distributors, «Bernd Neuner is a strong addition to the company. He has a compelling background in pan-European, multi-lingual, multi-cultural management of distribution networks and business development. Given his track record and the company’s exciting product lines, we expect positive growth for Tigo Energy across Europe.»
Prior to joining Tigo Energy, Neuner managed the European distribution network of Ametek Programmable Power, the leader in programmable power supplies. He was also responsible for European business development for the solar array simulators for the space industry and the PV inverter manufacturers. Throughout Neuner’s career, he has successfully marketed solutions for managing distributed systems: first tele and data communications networks, then cable TV networks and finally distributed nodal power generation networks in the form of PV arrays. Neuner graduated from Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg where he studied Computer Science.
Since introducing the Tigo Energy Maximizer Solution in 2009, Tigo Energy has grown exponentially, expanding operations in North America, across Europe, North Asia and the Middle East. The solution that the company is launching in Japan is for utility scale, commercial and residential systems. The Tigo Energy Maximizer Solution has achieved certification to UL 1741, CE Mark, a California Energy Commission (CEC) listing and now has necessary recognition from JET for sales in the Japanese market. Tigo Energy has been committed to the Japan market with business development efforts which began two years ago.
«We can move forward in supplying the unique value our customers are demanding — more efficient PV systems, higher total energy output, more visibility and control of the system, and decision-based tools for improving performance metrics over the life of the system as well as provide an unprecedented level of safety for new and existing PV solar installations,» explained Sam Arditi, Tigo Energy’s CEO. «We see system monitoring evolving from a passive role to an active role of dynamic control from installation commissioning throughout the life of the system.»
«We welcome Tigo Energy’s expansion into Japan,» said Mr. Shigeki Kondo, respected veteran of the Japanese Solar Industry. «The company’s presence will be a most effective answer to the demand I have seen for Tigo Energy’s product.»
«The solution will prove to be very attractive to the traditional Japanese urban installation and an important feature differentiator to keep Japanese PV module suppliers in their leadership position,» added Professor Takashi Tomita of the University of Tokyo and former CEO of Sharp Solar.
Tigo Energy will be showcasing the Tigo Energy Maximizer ES and EP at PV Expo in Tokyo between March 3-5, 2010, at booth 22-26.
Tigo Energy is an innovative technology provider, augmenting the current PV value chain with new capabilities that will increase the adoption of solar energy. The patented Tigo Energy Maximizer Solution brings up to 20% more energy output by maximizing power output of individual modules, active system management with panel level visibility and advanced performance analytics, and enhanced system safety. The key technology break-though ensures these benefits are achieved with maximum reliability and conversion efficiency while minimizing incremental costs. Tigo Energy works closely with leaders in the PV market, to ensure interoperability, optimization and integration with the most recognized inverter and module products. The company expects to expand beyond existing sales commitments throughout 2010.
Based in Los Gatos, California, Tigo Energy was founded in 2007 and focuses on applying innovative technologies to the solar PV space. Tigo Energy has offices in the United States, Japan, Germany and Israel and is commercially shipping volume systems in cooperation with most prominent worldwide solar distributors and EPCs. An expanding list of Tigo Energy’s distribution sales partners can be found at www.tigoenergy.com/distributors/. Additional information on Tigo Energy is available at: www.tigoenergy.com.
Copyright © 2007-2012 Tigo Energy, Inc. All rights reserved.